Start-up Support Kit for Principle Defence
Principle Defence, an Information Security & Data Privacy Consultancy and Training provider, contacted us to ideate, design & co-ordinate a printed kit to launch themselves at a trade event, as well as rebuild and migrate to a new themed Word Press website.
The challenge was to turn around the design, artwork & print within 10 days, the components included;
- Trifold DL Leaflet
- Reusable Roller Banner
- Bespoke Sticker Sheet
The design process we fast tracked included;
- Proposed printed materials
- Identified print specification; sizes, quantities and materials, and collated quotations from UK printers
- Once print quotes were approved, we designed the 3 leaflet, stickers and banner
- Once design proposals were approved, we prepared pre-production artwork for the printers to produce
The materials arrived the day before the event, and we have since supported on designing other requests. These included Google & PowerPoint templates for the training and pitch teams to work with, and 50+ iconography for their new training program. We’re currently working on an exhibition kit for The Business Show, ExCel London.
For the refreshed website request this included;
- Recommendation to migrate to a new Word Press theme
- Restructures content and populated WP theme
- Advised direction for lifestyle imagery and creative standards
- Migrated website and set-up new hosting
The new migrated website can be viewed here.